Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh Mr. Sandman... where are you?!?!

I have been awake since Tuesday, with the exception of about 3 hours. Last night I didn't sleep at all... not even 5 minutes. This insomnia is getting ridiculous... My little green pills have failed me and I feel like I'm about to snap. Not sure what else to do with myself for the next hour until my doctor's office opens up, that's why I'm here posting something that probably doesn't even make sense to anyone other than myself... my apologies.

That is all.

6 comments:

devon said...

Sorry you aren't sleeping! That is so frustrating! Especially when your hubby is snoring next to you! ugh!

Ps. thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! :)

Alana said...

Ack! I couldn't cope with such minimal sleep...yikes!

Wishing you sweet, happy dream-filled slumber. :)

*ICLW*

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Gah! Insomnia sucks! I was there a few weeks ago. I hope that your doc is able to help you get some much needed rest!

~ ICLW

Erika said...

That sounds horrific! I can't function without 8 hours of sleep. I hope you got something to help out! Good Luck

Echloe said...

So sorry about the endo and insomnia. You have a lot on your plate right now. I hope you can raise the money for IVF soon. It worked for me and I'm also an endo sufferer (with fibroids and adhesions)
Good luck,

ICLW

Unknown said...

Insomnia sucks. Have you tried reading the dictionary or white pages?

ICLW